At Hotel the Champs our mission is “To be the best and provide exceptional customer service”. Our team helps our guests to adapt to a new locale and enjoy a private getaway for serenity, luxury and relaxation.
As a Champs Driver you are responsible, able to operate manual transmission vehicle, knowledgeable about areas within the Picard Portsmouth area, easy and pleasant communicators and willing to assume additional duties identified by management. The successful candidate must preferable live in the Picard Portsmouth area and hold a valid driver’s license. The Champs Driver is dynamic, enthusiastic, work to achieve employee engagement and optimal guest satisfaction, while adhering to established company standards.
1. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
2. Drive company vehicles to pick or drop guests for dinner, brunch & airport taxi pick-up & drop-off
3. Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking
4. Assist with loading and unloading luggage
5. Deliver important documents to required destinations
6. Keep vehicle clean & maintained at all times
7. Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
8. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems,
9. Delivery of Pizza and other food or drink items from the Champs to the clients.
10. Help with shopping if required by Management
11. Help serving / cleaning in the pizzeria, kitchen and bar if needed
12. Help set up the Jacuzzi area if an event is planned.
13. Help cleaning up the Jacuzzi area after an event
14. Help cleaning up the outside area after a student event in the bar
15. Keep vehicle clean & maintained at all times
16. Complete the Driver form
17. Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
18. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents/ injuries to MGT
· High school or college diploma/ certificate
· Valid driver’s license and 5 years experience in operating manual transmission vehicle van/ truck and smaller vehicles.
· Good etiquette: friendly, polite in every guest interactions, greet guest & invite them back
· Attention to details: anticipate the guest needs and offer assistance
· Honesty : provide correct information and instructions
· Taking Information : listen attentively and repeat information to ensure clarity
· Good Vision: you will have to watch everything on the road for potential collisions, accidents and mishaps.
· Good Hearing: you will need to hear passenger instructions, colleague information and speak with people at delivery site
· Stamina: a lot of driving for deliveries, special functions, and dinners etc.
· Knowledge of Picard area & island in general
· Able to work holidays, and be flexible regarding availability to work